Yes, this is another gentle reminder that Valentine’s Day is coming up next week (if you haven’t already seen it plastered everywhere). Do you know what you’re doing yet? If you haven’t planned anything yet and are getting a little nervous, maybe you take a last minute trip! Spontaneity is the spice of life, right? And remember…even if you don’t have a special someone, you can always celebrate Galentine’s Day in style by traveling with your bestie.
Here are some great destinations for last minute V-Day trips:
1. Orlando, Florida: The World Center Marriott in Orlando has quite a package for couples. The “recapture the romance” package is $329 per night, and is in the heart of sunny Florida.
2. Playa Del Carmen, Mexico: Mahekal Beach Resort is a sexy and quiet get-away for those looking for something a little more intimate. This resort has bungalow rooms with ocean views, and also a casino onsite for those looking to test their luck at the tables.
3. Miami Beach, Florida: Not looking for seomthingn intimate, but a little bit more exciting and loud? Fountainebleau has a great beach lunch package for couples looking to spice it up.
4. St. Augustine, Florida: Casa Monica Resort and Spa is another option for those looking to wind it down this year. The cute town of St. Augustine is beautiful and quaint.
5. Boca Raton, Florida: Boca Raton Resort and Club gives couples a great mediterranean vibe for the big day.