Creating a beautiful table scape for summer couldn’t be simpler with this easy and elegant centerpiece.
– Begin with a simple bubble vase and fill it about 3/4 full with water.
– Take five strands of lily grass and bend them into a circle.
– Press the grass into the water.
– Take several tulips and press them down into the water in various places.
– Gently place several votive candles and allow them to float on top of the water.
– Light the candles and you have a beautiful centerpiece.
One thing you can cross off your hostess list? The table decor.