These beauty products are popular for a reason: they are both affordable, and people swear by them! Even better: you can get them at the drugstore.
Get More Bang for Your Buck with These 10 CVS Beauty Products
1. Essie Gel Setter Top Coat costs $10. Extend the life of your polish from a few days to a full week.
2. E.l.f. Poreless Face Primer costs $6. It leaves skin with a soft focus and blurred look. Skin will stay matte all day long.
3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm costs $6. This beauty blogger favorite feels like velvet on the lips.
4. Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner costs $9. This fan favorite has an easy to apply fine tip and doesn’t run.
5. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-One cleanser and waterproof makeup remover costs $9. This micellar water removes makeup in one swipe.
6. TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Aerosol Hairspray costs $7. All the rave is about the invisible hold and amazing smell.
7. CVS Oil Absorbing Sheets cost $5. Curb shine and soak up oil without leaving your skin cakey.
8. CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner costs $7. It goes on like a Crayon and smudges for a natural smoky look.
9. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat costs $10. This high shine finisher extends Miracle Gel life for up to seven days.
10. Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Dark Wine costs $1.