Kelly Rowland gets real and shares some surprising facts about what your body goes through after childbirth –and she doesn’t hold back.
From vaginal tearing to hemorrhoids, Kelly shares her own experiences of what to expect after giving birth. You can find out even more in her new book, ‘Whoa Baby!’
1. The tearing of your lady parts. Yes, your vagina might tear during childbirth.
2. Selfies. Your vagina doesn’t want a photograph. She has been through enough!
3. Hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoid struggle is real. The best relief for this problem is the long ice packs.
4. Incontinence. Expect to pee a little when you were laughing. Practice those Kegel’s ladies!
5. Sex after giving birth. Getting your groove back takes some time but once you do, you will be happy to have that bond and connection again with your partner.