There are five things you need to know about buying a new bra.
1. Find your bra size. A new bra that fits properly should be worn on the outermost hooks. Then, as it starts to stretch a little, you can tighten it into the inner hooks.
2. Decide what kind of bra you need.
3. Consider a sports bra. The two types of sports bras are a compression bra and an encapsulation bra.
4. Determine how many bras you need, and how often you need to replace them. This will be determined by how often you wear them and how often you wash them.
5. Consider that you may not need to wear a bra. Free the nipples!!