There’s nothing quite like the hair you get after a day at the beach. The salt water can turn any kind of hair into that of the mermaid’s we’ve always dreamed of as little girls. Now, some of you might not have constant access to the beach, or maybe you just don’t want to deal with the sand and swallowing salt water, or maybe you’re terrified of the ocean. Don’t fret, there’s still a way to achieve beautiful beach waves without having to go into the ocean.
This lavender sea salt spray is the perfect at-home DIY for getting those beautiful mermaid locks you’ve been diving for all summer. Get it? Diving? The spray only takes five simple ingredients, and leaves your hair looking luscious and smelling amazing.
1. Pick up a spray bottle at any drug store, they’re usually pretty cheap.
2. Pour one cup of warm water and one tablespoon of sea salt into a bowl. Mix until diluted.
3. Using a dropper or measurer, add two teaspoons of Argan oil.
4. Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
5. Pour into spray bottle.
6. Spray generously onto hair and scrunch hair with hands