Halloween of 2018 has finally ended, and you might find yourself a little bummed that your costume didn’t turn out exactly how you wanted it to. You might not have even come up with a great idea. If you’re anything like me you were vigorously stalking celebrity Instagram pages for costume ideas for next year. Why do they always have the greatest costumes?! Oh yeah, money. Here are some of the best celebrity Halloween costumes of 2018.
1. Kylie Jenner as Barbie, a Victoria’s Secret Angle, a Fanta Girl, and a storm cloud. I don’t know about you, but Kylie is one of my favorite celebs to social media stalk on Halloween.
2. Ciara and Fam as characters from Black Panther. Ciara, Russell, and the kids had some of the best Black Panther costumes around!
3. Halsey and G-Eazy. They weren’t actually together on Halloween, but somehow managed to collaborate from afar with fantastic Poison Ivy and Joker costumes.
4. Kendall Jenner looked amazing as a 60’s fembot from the hit comedy, “Austin Powers”. If we looked like Kendall Jenner in a fembot costume, we’d probably take all of those mirror selfies too.
5. Beyonce got her short hair on with her costume tribute to fellow diva, Toni Braxton. Beyonce’s Instagram pic was a perfect match to Toni’s album cover.