With caffeinated cocktails continuing to pick up steam in bars and in coffee shops across the country, we take matters into our own hands and make our own coffee – infused liqueur. It’s sweet, only three ingredients and will leave you with the perfect buzz.
To make this delicious concoction:
1. Put 8 ounces of cracked coffee into a carafe
2. Add 750 mL of Armagnac
3. Allow to steep for 48 hours
4. Strain into a pot and heat the solution over medium heat
5. Add 1 3/4 cups of demerara sugar
6. Stir for 45 minutes before cooling completely.