Are you planning on traveling with a toddler anytime soon? Here are some tips and tricks to help make your journey smooth sailing.
1. Pre-boarding? Forget about it! The less time your toddler spends cooped up in a buckled seat, the better.
2. Bring boxed milk. It doesn’t have to be refrigerated!
3. Skip the stroller in the terminal. The more they move, the more likely they will sit or sleep on the plane.
4. Maximize your fun at the airport. Some airports have museums or viewing decks where you can watch the planes take off.
5. Plan in-flight activities. Buy an interactive toy or bring an art project.