Supermodel fitness trainer John Benton teaches you 5 simple moves that helps target and shrink your waist and hips over time.
1. Swan Crunch: Lying flat on your back, stretch your arms and legs out flat, then swing your arms in towards your hips (like a bird flapping its wings) at the same time you crunch your knees into your stomach. Do 3 sets of 20 reps.
2. Inverted V’s: Begin on your hands and knees and stretch one leg out straight behind you. Keeping the leg straight, tap the toe straight back behind you and then tap it next to the opposite foot on the outside of your leg. Do 3 sets of 20 reps.
3. Reach-Through Twists: While maintaining a side plank, reach your top arm straight up to the sky and then reach it down through under your armpit then straight back up.
4. Inner Thigh Circles: Lying on your side, lift your lower leg up and do tiny circles in one direction and then in the opposite direction. Do 20 circles in one direction and 20 circles in the opposite direction.
5. Reverse Crunches with a Twist: Lying on your back, lift your bottom in the air and do a reverse crunch while twisting your bottom to one side and then the other. Do 20 reps.