As fall begins to crisp into winter, you might notice that your health has started to decline. This is really common in the winter months, but sometimes we allow winter to get the best of us and really let our health go. If you want to attempt to stay healthy this winter, there is something you can stock up on it for your home that will help you regulate good health this winter.
That product is Echinacea. Echinacea is an herb that can be taken in the form of a pill or tea, or just as is. It is a derivative of the daisy flower, and contains extremely beneficial health properties. Here are all of the ways Echinacea benefits your health:
1. It is a big time cold-fighter. It helps to boost your immune system, and is a great tea to drink if you feel a cold coming on.
2. It is an anti-inflammatory, which means its great for any sort of pain you’re having like a headache or joint pain.
3. If you’re feeling constipated, or have an irritable bowel, drink Echinacea tea as it can soothe and get everything moving again.
4. Echinacea in the form of a topical cream actually has the same healing properties as Neosporin.
5. Echinacea is really helpful with taking great care of your skin!