Spiced Apple Pie Punch
- Large Saucepan
- Strainer or Cheese Cloth
- 1 large Apple (recommended - Macintosh, Red Delicious, or Fuji)
- 1/2 gallon Apple Cider (1 bottle)
- 8 raw Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 20 whole Cloves (optional, use cloves less for less intense flavor)
- Pour orange juice, cider, cinnamon sticks, and cloves into the large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to a low setting to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Use a strainer or cheesecloth to strain cider with cinnamon sticks in the pitcher.
- Chill the pitcher in the fridge for one hour.
- Prep apple garnishes by cutting 1/4-inch slices.
- Serve cider on ice with cinnamon sticks and apple slices for garnishes.
- Enjoy responsibly!