Horoscopes, zodiac signs, astrology…what does it all mean? According to AstrologyZodiacSigns.com, “there are 12 zodiac signs, and each sign has its own strengths and weaknesses, its own specific traits, desires and attitude towards life and people. By analyzing the projection of the position of planets, and the Sun and the Moon on the Ecliptic at the moment of birth.” Really, it’s just a fun way to learn a little more about yourself or someone you know (or a future potential guy, right)?
Not only does your Zodiac tell you about your personality, it can tell you a little bit about your commitment level. Like with anything else in life, you can take it with a grain of salt. Perhaps it resonates with you, perhaps it doesn’t. But, it can serve as an overall blanket ideology of how you or that guy of yours may treat situations that involve commitment. Here are some of the most commonly known astrological signs that may struggle with commitment:
1. Aries: Aries are known to be impulsive and will do whatever it takes to get what they want. That may mean the commitment part could be easy at first, but begin to get in the way of what they want later down the road.
2. Gemini: Geminis are known to be indecisive, so it might take a lot to hold their attention. They tend to shy away from the emotional intensity of a serious relationship, so commitment does not come easy for them.
3. Libra: Wishy-washy is a Libra’s middle name, so one minute they may love you and the next, not so much. But they can be convinced and then commit.
4. Sagittarius: Sagittarius are high maintenance and always seeking the next thrill. That can definitely apply to relationships, so if you can’t keep up with them, you may get left behind.
5. Aquarius: An Aquarius needs freedom, and they can easily feel suffocated by commitment. They prefer your friendship above everything else!