Looking for a perfectly refreshing treat this summer? These raspberry – infused citrus sorbet cups are the obvious choice! The delicious delights are sure to be a hit at any Fourth of July gathering, summer pool party, or outdoor picnic.
1. Combine 3 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar in a pot
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and stir until the sugar dissolves
3. Once the sugar mixture has cooled, combine it in a blender with 5 cups of raspberries
4. Blend until well mixed
5. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and wait for it to turn into sorbet
6. Meanwhile, cut the ends off the lemons and limes and cut each one in half
7. Juice each of the lemons and limes and scrape out the pulp, these will be your “bowls”
8. Place each lemon and lime skin into a muffin tin and fill with the frozen sorbet
9. Garnish each one with some lemon or lime zest.