Balsamic Honey Chicken
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts (boneless)
- 1 tsp. Rosemary (fresh, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Combine the rosemary, vinegar, broth, salt, pepper, garlic, and honey in a medium-size bowl mixing with a whisk.
- Add half of the marinade mixture with chicken breasts in a 1-gallon ziplock bag. Allow the chicken to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet on medium heat and add oil.
- Let the marinade drip off the chicken before placing it in the skillet. Cook chicken breasts for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (until internal temp reached 165 degrees).
- Add the remaining portion of the marinade to a separate small skillet or saucepan, bringing to a boil. Boil for 1 minute then reduces to a simmer, turning down the heat.
- Let separate marinade simmer for 10 minutes, until glaze is formed.
- Add glaze to chicken breasts on the serving plate, then serve and enjoy!