Festive Hot Chocolate Bombs
Hot Chocolate Bomb
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips (optional: dark, semi-sweet, or white)
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 can)
Optional Topping Assortment
- Mini Marshmallows
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Prepare the mini muffin pan with liners.
- Place chocolate chips in a large heat-safe bowl.
- Set the stovetop over medium heat and place the saucepan on the stove.
- Whisk cream and condensed milk into the saucepan, frequently stirring to prevent scorching.
- When the mixture reaches a boiling point, remove from the heat.
- Immediately after removing the milk mixture from heat, pour over the chocolate chips while stirring frequently with a spatula until the mixture is smooth.
- Using a cookie scooper (or spoon), scoop the mixture into the prepared pan.
- *Optional - Add desired toppings while the mixture is still soft.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Simply add the hot chocolate bomb to a cup of warm milk. Chocolate lovers are recommended to try two chocolate bombs!
- Serve and enjoy!