Simple Spiced Apple Pie Punch For Cold Weather Festivities
Spiced Apple Pie Punch
Tis the season for apple cider and an easy cocktail recipe for hosting family and friends. This simple recipe for Spiced Apple Pie Punch is perfect for keeping warm during the cold weather.
- Large Saucepan
- Strainer or Cheese Cloth
- 1 large Apple (recommended - Macintosh, Red Delicious, or Fuji)
- 1/2 gallon Apple Cider (1 bottle)
- 8 raw Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 20 whole Cloves (optional, use cloves less for less intense flavor)
- Pour orange juice, cider, cinnamon sticks, and cloves into the large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to a low setting to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Use a strainer or cheesecloth to strain cider with cinnamon sticks in the pitcher.
- Chill the pitcher in the fridge for one hour.
- Prep apple garnishes by cutting 1/4-inch slices.
- Serve cider on ice with cinnamon sticks and apple slices for garnishes.
- Enjoy responsibly!
This recipe is enough for 8 drinks and is only 170 kcals per drink. This refreshing drink combines the sweetness of apples with the added cinnamon spice. You can serve this in a punch pitcher or bowl with the garnishes on the side so guests can create their own custom apple pie punch cocktail.