Enjoy This Home Cooked Meal Today
The perfect healthy comfort meal. Enjoy, Bella!
1 small Kabocha squash
1 8 oz. bone-in chicken breast
Pinch of salt and pepper (for flavoring)
1. Cut the squash in half and gut the seed-filled center with a spoon. Slice the cleaned halves into many long, thin pieces. Set aside.
2. Dust the chicken with the pinches of salt and pepper.
3. Place the thin pieces of squash in one single layer on the baking sheet. Add the chicken to the same baking sheet, next to the squash. Drizzle olive oil and a little more salt and pepper over the entire pan.
4. Roast for 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
5. Cut the cooked chicken into pieces, and serve with the squash and any other ingredients you want with it. Enjoy!