Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
- 5-6 Quart Slow Cooker
- 4 ounces White Chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 6 cups 2% Milk (or whole milk)
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree (15 ounces)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounces)
- Cinnamon (optional garnish)
- Whipped Cream (optional garnish)
- Mini Marshmallows (optional garnish)
- Place the milk, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk in the slow cooker.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients evenly.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree continuing to whisk until evenly combined.
- On a non-stick cutting board, roughly chop the bar of white chocolate into smaller evenly-sized pieces.
- Gradually add the chocolate pieces into the milk mixture while stirring in the slow cooker.
- Let the hot chocolate mixture cook for 3 hours on the low setting.
- Stir the mixture once every hour until finished cooking.
- Serve in a mug and add desired garnishes.
- Let white hot chocolate cool and enjoy!