Disney's Pineapple Dole Whip
You can make this delicious Disney treat from home for a refreshing desert or snack.
- Piping Bag or Plastic Sandwich Bag
- 1 scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Frozen Pineapple Chunks (cut fresh and freeze, or buy a pre-frozen bag)
- Place all the ingredients in the blender, blending until smooth.
- You can scoop like ice cream into a bowl or use a piping bag to create the signature swirl.
- Scoop or pour into a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag, cut the corner and pipe into a bowl or cone.
- Serve and enjoy!