Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Soap
- Soap Base (silicone recommended)
- Microwave-Safe Measuring Cup or Bowl
- 3-4 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 10-12 drops Apple Fragrance Oil (or essential oil)
- 5.5 oz. Goat's Milk Soap Base
- 2 tbs Quick Oats
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Weigh and cut 5.5 ounces of the goat milk soap base.
- Place goat milk soap in a microwave-safe cup or bowl and melt the soap in the microwave (approximately 30 mins).
- After soap is melted, add cinnamon and stir-in quick oats.
- Let the mixture slightly cool after 1-2 minutes, then add fragrance and/or oils.
- Stir gently while pouring the mixture into the soap mold to ensure even distribution of oats.
- Let bars cool in the mold.
- Once bars are solid, pop out of the mold.
- Place in your bathroom by the sink or in your shower.