Simple Baked Zucchini Chips
- Mandolin Veggie Slicer
- Pastry Brush
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 large Zucchini
- Kosher Salt (for taste, as desired)
- Herb or Spice Of Choice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 225 °F.
- Line two 17" baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Cut the ends of the zucchini off and start slicing on the mandolin veggie slicer. (Recommended thickness setting on 2)
- After you're done slicing the zucchini, place the slices on a sheet of paper towel and place another piece of paper towels on top to draw out excess moisture. (This will help with a faster cook time)
- Place the zucchini slices onto the prepared baking sheet and space slices tightly together without overlapping pieces.
- Pour olive oil into a small mixing bowl and with a pastry brush, evenly coat the zucchini slices with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt as desired over the baking sheet. (Try not to over-season because the slices with shrink and be too salty)
- Bake zucchini slices in the oven for a minimum of 2 hours until the chips start to brown and arent's soggy.
- Once the zucchini slices form into crispy chips, remove and let cool.
- Taste chips and season as desired. (Sprinkle or gently bowl toss)
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and chips should last for no more than 3 days.