Monster Popcorn Balls
- Large Pot
- 1 package Mini Marshmallows (16 ounces)
- 16 cups Popped Popcorn (2/3 cups of popcorn kernels)
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 1 can Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 drops Food Coloring (any color desired) (recommended - purple, green, or blue)
- Halloween Sprinkles (optional)
- Candy Eyes (optional)
- Halloween-Themed Candy (optional)
- 1 package Paper Straws (optional for serving purposes)
- Place a large pot on the stovetop on medium heat.
- Add butter to the pot and start melting butter evenly.
- Once butter is melted, add the marshmallows while stirring until everything is evenly melted.
- Remove from the large pot from the heat and mix in desired food coloring of choice until blended evenly.
- Add the popped popcorn to the pot and stir until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Allow the mixture to slightly cool to the touch.
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on hands and scoop a tablespoon forming into a ball, squeezing until compact.
- Now it's time to customize with Halloween-themed candy and sprinkles as desired.
- Optional - Place a paper straw through the center of the popcorn ball to eat and serve easily.