Being a parent is full of trials and tribulations. These are some truths that you learn.
1. Get a dog. They are basically a vacuum cleaner for all the kids’ messes.
2. Max out your DVR on cartoons. You never know when your child will decide on a new favorite.
3. Carry an extra change of clothes in the diaper bag. Emergencies happen regularly with kids.
4. Take off your child’s fuzzy socks before changing diapers. You don’t want those cute socks to become a poopy mess.
5. Your kids will rule the house. You will end up scheduling your day around nap time.
6. Parenting is really hard. This one is obvious, but always worth repeating.