Ditch Sugary Soda For These Delightful Diet Drinks
One of the biggest ways you can improve your diet is to cut sugar out as much as possible, especially when it comes to drinking soda. Replace your favorite soda with a healthier drink option and we offer some simple recipes to make at home.
Pineapple Water Detox Drink
- Mason Jar and Lid
- 1 Pineapple (medium-sized)
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 1 liter Water
- 1 Lime (optional, cut into lime wheel)
- Peel pineapple then chop into small pieces.
- Pour water into the mason jar, then add pineapple chunks and mint leaves (lime wheels optional).
- Seal the jar with a lid and leave in the fridge for 8-10 hours.
- Drink a glass of pineapple water as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach.
Jillian Micheals' Weight-Loss Drink
- Large Pitch (60 ounces or larger)
- 60 ounces Purified Water (enough to fill a pitcher)
- 1 tbsp 100% Cranberry Juice (not cranberry juice cocktail)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 Dandelion Root Tea Bag (organic)
- Fresh Cranberries (optional garnish)
- Lemon Slices (optional garnish)
- With 8 ounces of hot water, brew the tea bag then let it cool to room temperature.
- Fill a large pitcher with cooled tea with lemon and cranberry juices (add optional cranberry or lemon garnishes).
- Fill the remaining 52 ounces and store pitcher in the fridge.