Here are some simple ways to fend off sickness.
1. Wash your hands using warm water and a lather for a full 20 seconds.
2. Don’t touch your face. Your nose mouth and eyes are entry points for germs.
3. Keep your hands off public fixtures. Elevator buttons, door handles and railings are crawling with germs.
4. Avoid crowds. Enclosed, crowded spaces are likely to harbor the latest bug going around.
5. Try some honey. Honey has been used for centuries as a healing agent.
6. Stay hydrated. Pay attention to your thirst throughout the day.
7. Drink tea. A good green tea brims with healthy immune boosting antioxidants.
8. De-stress. Stress can wreak have it on the immune system – try yoga or meditation to help.