Want to burn those calories for the day without lacing up your shoes? Well, we’ve got you covered. There are many ways to have fun while you exercise, and even a few ways you can burn calories without truly exercising.
Here’s the deal…five (kind of weird) ways you can burn it without sweating it:
1. Chewing gum can burn around 11 calories per hour. That’s a lot to chew on!
2. Fidgeting can burn up to 350 calories per day. Queue the fidget spinners!
3. Drinking green tea can burn over 180 calories per day. Now that’s sounds more like our cup of tea.
4. Household chores can burn 100 calories per hour. I don’t know about you, but I definitely break a set with that vacuum.
5. Laughing can burn 50 calories per day. Time to turn that frown upside down and laugh a little!